My Movies for Mac OS X allows you to catalog your entire movie collection from our high quality online data service containing data for more than 925,000 DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD titles from various countries. If you have one or more titles that is not in our service, you can easily create it and contribute it to the service.
My Movies for Mac OS X Free is your chance to evaluate the full feature set of My Movies for Mac OS X Pro. This free version contains limits for collections with more than 50 titles, but otherwise contains the full feature-set of My Movies for Mac OS X Pro.
If you have more than 50 titles, there will be restrictions such as no preview window, no personal data editing, and dimmed covers on titles above number 50. You can add, edit and contribute an unlimited amount of titles.
You can use My Movies for Mac OS X as a standalone product, or use it as along with our mobile application softwares for iPhone, iPad or Android, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
Notice that My Movies for Mac OS X does not function as a client for our Windows based server software packages.
My Movies for Mac OS X requires you to create a user account, or log on to an existing My Movies account to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for Mac OS X, Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android. If you log in to an existing My Movies account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your computer.
You can within the program activate an online collection website of your movie collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your entire collection.
With My Movies for Mac OS X, you can keep track of movies you own, previously have owned, rented or movies you wish to purchase. Never again will you have to purchase or rent a movie twice.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on email@example.com. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment on the application store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem you might have.
- Add by barcode search, title search, manual entry or camera scan.
- Add to different groups (Owned, Wished and more).
- Set purchase details (price, place and more).
- Personalize with location, tags, notes, rating and more.
- Browse with list, shelf/wall or CoverFlow views.
- Detail view with synopsis, full cast list, audio tracks, subtitles and much more.
- High quality front and back covers.
- Watch trailers.
- Search collection.
- Multiple sort options.
- Advanced filtering.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Collection statistics with title and/or person count.
- Use same collection on multiple devices with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Easily create and contribute missing titles to our service.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Create PDF report of collection.
- Import collection from other applications such as Delicious Library, Movie Collector, DVD Profiler and DVDPedia.
- Integrates VLC player for playback of titles located on local storage.